Thursday, September 01, 2005

Monkey Business


In order to recover my digi-cam, and to restore order at Europa, I have had to resort to calling in an expert to disarm Monkeytron!
Guitar Ted Productions

Well, there's no business like monkey business! So, without further delay, let me introduce you to this contraption. I'm not sure if it's a Zefal pump gone bad, or something out of George Jetsons closet. You tell me! I just love Interbike time! We used to go to the lower level, where they'd squirrel away all of the nuttiest stuff, and have at it. That had to be one of my favorite things to do there. A veritable cornucopia of optimism gone awry. Maybe if I get rid of Monkeytron, I can convince somebody to take him to Interbike. He could sniff out all the "monkeybusiness" going on in the basement there! Sounds like a good idea. Hmmm.......

No comments: