Saturday, September 24, 2005

Rainy Daze

Well, it just rained most of the day here, so NO cycling for me! I had another project, anyway. I had to replace an inner and outer drivers side, front door handles on a '96 Toyota Camry. I was sucessful! I guess that's what I should expect after working in the auto repair business for five and a half years! Pretty nice being able to actually enter my car in the correct door now!

I guess I don't get too bummed out anymore if my rides get rained out. I commute every work day, so I at least get that ride in. It can be a tough ride, if I make it so. I just chalk it up to rest days, which are important. There are several techniques used for gaining proper rest, but I usually just have an ordinary day, which I may use to do other things that need doing. It seems to work pretty well for me, so far. At least my wife approves! She likes it when I fix things like car doors and leaky drains. Go figure! It also gives me time to focus on the kids, and they really like that, too!

It's supposed to rain tomorrow, too! Oh well! I guess I'll just have to clean up the basement, or play with the kids, or something! Sheesh!

No comments: