Monday, October 10, 2005

Mr. 24: Best In Class!

Congratulations to International Endurance racer, Jeff Kerkove on his recent domination of the Cat Eye sponsored 24 hour endurance event in Japan!

This guy is all over the place! I look here, and there he is! I look here, and there he is again! This guy is nationwide, doode!

Then again, he's not the only one with a cool Blue Collar MTB shirt! Check out the local spread, and the tiny photo! That's me in my fine T-shirt! I may not be International yet, like Mr. 24, but I'm workin' on it! (Muwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!) One thing is for sure. I'm not the ultra trim, fit, 24hr cycling machine that Mr. 24 is! (Workin' on that too!) but he says that I know everything. Well, if that's true, then his words are golden! Great job, Jeff! Now, getcher self home safe! Later!

No comments: