Sunday, October 02, 2005

My Appologies!

Sometimes I screw up. Yeah! Me......I know it's hard to believe, but it's true! We are not perfect! (That includes me.......and you!) So, I am posting today to own up to a couple of oversights that may have caused a bad feeling, or inconvienience.

1. To the boys at Blue Collar Mountain Biking: I should have had you guys linked ages ago! Sorry! It's been rectified.

2. To Adam Lisonbee: I misspelled your name, like....I don't know, a thousand times! And yet you never said a thing! Good on ya! I have corrected the mistake.

3. To Carlos the Jackal, and Leans on Wood: I hadn't linked to the shop site right away. Sorry! I took care of it!

To Anyone Else: If I have screwed something up, offended you, or otherwise made a miscue, let me know. I will do what I can to rectify it, explain why I did it, or maybe I just won't do a thing. But you'll never know, unless you pipe up! So............anyone got anything? Let me know. Don't say I never let you take your shot!

No comments: