Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sunday: Late Edition

I got that ride in on Saturday and Ron Saul, if you are reading this, I cleaned the sand pit BOTH ways! Wahoo! That took just a little tweaking to the riding technique to master. Another good lesson learned! It's always fun when you clean a difficult section that has given you fits. Never give up. Never give in. Right Carlos?

My cold from a week ago has manifested itself as a sinus infection now. Uggh!! Well, at least my wife is an R.N., and knows what to do!

Took the kids to grandma and grandpa's house today. No riding! I missed a fun singletrack ride with the Jackal and Mr. 24. It seems that I'm forever doomed to ride by my lonesome!

Finally, there has been a pretty cool homemade mountain bike video making the rounds from right here in good ol' I-oh-way! The exact location has been with held by the author, but I know where this place is! I have always been told it was one of the sweetest trails you could poach in all of Iowa. Yes, it's illeagal trail, my friends! Sorry, but I'm not tellin'!

No comments: