Saturday, October 08, 2005

Update On Fisher Super Caliber!



Well, that didn't take long! The Fisher boys have already logged some trail time on the prototype for the Super Caliber Race Day bike that I posted about a couple days ago. Thanks go out to Ryan Atkinson, Fisher Brand Manager, for posting the pics on mtbr.com .

Needless to say, this is looking more and more like a major hit for Fisher, and 29"ers in general. The initial ride comments by Atkinson were positive. (But, of course!) So, an independant evaluation is in order.



Might I suggest Guitar Ted Labratories? (Ha ha! I won't be holding my breath on that one!)

Keep up the good work, Fisher, and we'll be seeing one of those in my stable soon! (Appologies to the Inbred 29"er, which now has fallen from favor!......sigh!)

No comments: