Friday, June 16, 2006

Bicycle "Survivor"

Yesterday Mr. 24 and I were wrenching at our jobs in the bike shop when he piped up and asked me a question.

"If you were stranded on a desert island with only one choice of bicycle tool that you could have with you, what would it be?"

Hmm........... I thought for a minute and answered, "A chainwhip. That way I could bludgeon small animals to death and be able to eat." (Yep, typical man! Thinking with his stomach!)

Jeff said he'd have a multi tool. What? A multi tool?!! What are you going to do with that? He never really explained himself, so I voted him off the island!

Mecahnics! A strange lot we are!

So............ what tool are you bringing to the island? (Keep it above the waistline, okay?)

Have a great weekend!

Go for a ride!

No comments: