Monday, September 25, 2006

Crazy Week Ahead!

Well, this is it. It starts today with the Dirt Demo, or Outdoor Demo, or whatever they are calling it these days. Tomorrow is more of the same, and then the whole she-bang goes indoors for the show proper. Interbike, they call it. I might have a different name for it when I get back.

I am scheduled to leave tomorrow in the late morning to make my way out to Vegas and the show. No outdoor stuff for me, since it'll all be over with by the time I get there. So, I'll be in the Sands Convention Center for three days running around like a hampster in a squirrel cage getting all the 29"er news bits that I can. That'll all end up on Twenty Nine Inches, so make sure you get there to check out the progress I'm making......or not! Hopefully all goes well!

All of this to say that this week on Guitar Ted Productions might seem a little weird. No rants, no techy articles, no goofiness. It'll be sparse posting at best. Mostly about this trip and maybe some product info and bits. Maybe........we'll see!

I ain't promising ya'all nuttin'! I'll do my best to post some stuff up, but this will be secondary to the main focus. Hang tight, next week will be a different story!

No comments: