Sunday, December 10, 2006

Blogger Tag?

Okay, I've heard of alot of crazy games but this is about at the top o the list: Blog Tag. Yep! Apparently it goes something like this: You get a "tag" on somebodies post, then you are supposed to post six "interesting" things about yourself. After you do this, you "tag" other known bloggers in the universe and expect them to undergo the same goofy procedure you did.

Amazing!

Anyway, I got "tagged" here, so I'm supposed to comply, or.......... Funny, but they never did say what might happen if I don't play, did they? Hmmm.............well, just for the fun of it, I'll post six "interesting" things about myself and see what happens. Okay?

#1. Guitar Ted: Yeah, that's probably the #1 question I get asked: "Where did this "Guitar Ted" thing come from" Well, it's a long story about heart ache and the loss of God and all, but it has something to do with Ted Nugent and my love of guitar playing. If you really want to know, I think my very first blog post tells the story. Now....off to the archives with you!

#2. And about that guitar playing....: Yes, I do indeed play guitar. I own several, and I also already posted about that. Now....off to the archives with you!

#3. Trans Iowa: Yep, you guessed it! Now, off to the archives with you!

#4. Okay smarty pants! What about something we don't know!: Okay, okay! I'll try to play nice! How about this: I used to design and make jewelery for a living for ten years. I repaired jewelery, set stones, and graded diamonds. Yep! I even wore $500.00 suits everyday and wore out at least two of them a year, since I practically lived in the things. Laundry services, shoes, ties, etc.....it all cost me alot of $$$. And you guys thought cycling was expensive?.......psshaww!

#5. You? In a suit and tie?: Yeah, hard to believe, isn't it? I went from that right into being a bicycle mechanic until the shop I worked at went under, and then I spent five and a half years working for The Darkside as a car mechanic! Greasy, grimy, gritty, and generally unpleasant, I still am thankfull for the owner and the guys I worked along side of. They were great! But I am glad that part of my life is behind me now!

#6. And now you're back in a bike shop?: Yep! And lovin' it, for the most part. While the pay for a mechanic stinks and the work hours get cut in the off season, I still love working in a bike shop. Sure, I could make more money doing something else tomorrow, if I wanted to, but for right now, this is a good thing. Who knows? Maybe I'll be doing something else a year from now. Besides, I love bicycles and being around that, so a shop is a good place to be, right?

Okay, so there you have it. Six mildly interesting....or inane, depending on your viewpoint...things about me. But enough about me. What about you?

Consider yourself tagged!

No comments: