Saturday, March 31, 2007

Big Wheeled Ballyhoo and Trans Iowa Update

Just got back from a great meeting with the folks of Decorah last night. The Big Wheeled Ballyhoo is coming together well. Things are really looking exciting and I know it's going to be a great time for all.

In the next few days, Twenty Nine Inches will be releasing some new details on this event which is scheduled for June 23rd-24th. I'll also post info here as well.

I got the opportunity to check out some of the newer trails and they look really great. I know I must get up there to ride soon!

Trans Iowa will be releasing some more details on the pre race meeting and some other details of the event soon to. Stay tuned!

And now I would like to point out that the inspiration for the Big Wheeled Ballyhoo, The Meat Up, is on again for July 21st this year. Check out the announcement here! Thanks to G for being such a good sport about me stealing his idea!

No comments: