Friday, March 16, 2007

Switching Systems!

One of the cool things that happened on our trip here is that we got a new notebook computer, only it's not a PC based one. It's a Mac Book. So, yeah, I joined the "other side", so to speak.

The layout and formatting of stuff is a bit alien yet, and I've got alot to learn again, but it shouldn't be too bad. I hope to be able to use this thing to get updates on Twenty Nine Inches and this blog a bit more frequently while on the road at events and shows.

So, if ya'll out there are Mac saavy, maybe you've got some advice for me. Just let me know!

Okay, the first thing is how the heck do I create a link on Blogger with this thing? No icons in the dang toolbar! Hmmm.......


I'll get it one of these days!

p.s. to the Twin Six crew: Can you work on a thorn proof sock? Got a thorn right through the Sidis, the Twin Six wool socks, and into my little toe! Can you say, "hot foot"? Yeeeowww!

No comments: