Friday, August 22, 2008

Blog Tag

Blog tag............whatta-ya-gunna-do? Brendan from Siren Cycles tagged me, and I didn't even know it! (I suppose there ought to be some sort of notification of "tagging". Ha ha!) So for your enjoyment........





What was I doing ten years ago? 1998? Well, I was in my second full year of wrenching on cars, working 60 hours a week. I just met my beautiful wife, and life was looking much, much better than it had for several years.

What are five non-work things on my to-do list today?


#1: Ride my bike (Only partialy non-work related, in reality!)



#2: Go to the guitar shop to pick up some plectrums.



#3: Spend some time with my kids, Izabel and Jacob.



#4: Put some nine volt batteries in my stomp boxes.


#5: Play my guitar at church in the evening


Snacks I enjoy?

Hmm.........nachos, popcorn, and nuts.


Things I would do if I were a billionaire.



I would be very generous with my money. I would dabble in frame building and guitar making. I would take measures to help my family in the future.


Places I have lived:

All in Iowa: Charles City, Cedar Falls, Swisher, and Waterloo.


Jobs I have had:


Paperboy, dish washer, grocery clerk (6 years), jeweler (ten years), bike shop employee (nine years and counting), car mechanic (five and a half years), and professional writer (three years).


Okay, this is the part where you "tag" some others. Here goes! Blue, Captain Bob, Mtbidwell, and Carlos.


I wouldn't blame any of you for not playing along, but I figured I'd play nice at least once. Don't count on it again! I'm going back to my normal curmudgeonly ways in regards to blog tag after this!

No comments: