Saturday, June 05, 2010

Whelp! That Didn't Go So Well For Me!

First off, I should apologize for the lack of any audio updates. I lost the pin# for the service and couldn't find it in time to leave Friday. Again, I sincerely apologize to any who were looking for that.

Secondly, the heat and wind pretty much took me out at Checkpoint#1 here at Dirty Kanza. While attrition rates are far lower up to that point than last year, I am suspecting I won't be the only one on that list. However; I hope there are more finishers than last year.

Look for a more detailed report later, although I am sure it won't be near as interesting as others will have that finished.

4 comments:

john said...

Mark - Too bad about about the wind and heat and the results for you - but we are certainly interested in your report.
John

Small Adventures said...

Don't beat yourself up,Ted,sometimes you're the bug,sometimes the windshield.

Looking forward to that report =)

Steve

Captain Bob said...

Sorry to hear it wasn't a good day for you. Looking forward to the report and visiting with ya buddy.

Jason said...

Hang in there man. The weather can be brutal. You were dealing with the heat and wind, we were dealing with thunderstorms of Biblical proportions!

Jason