Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Priorities

In the last twenty four hours I've heard some news about a friend's relatives that was tragic. I've also had something fairly major go wrong with the house here as well. I guess that sometimes bicycling isn't always on the front burner of importance, and what I am trying to say is that I am just not feeling up to posting anything concerning bicycles to you bicycle fans out there today.

Take a moment or two to take care of the important things in life. Hug a loved one. Tell someone you love them. Give someone you don't know a smile.


See ya down the trail. 

7 comments:

Wally said...

GT, sorry to hear about your friend's family and I sincerely hope things work out for you around the house.

Just take care of yourself.

mw said...

nice thing about bikes, they just wait to be ridden. best of luck.

Unknown said...

Real life is always what's most important, the riding is all bonus.

Richard said...

You have my condolences Ted. Hang in there buddy.

MG said...

Thanks for the well-timed reminder, my brother. Keep your head up and good luck with the home repairs. I'll talk to you soon.

My best,
MG

Cornbread said...

Hope all is well. You've got plenty of friends in Lincoln if you need anything.

Guitar Ted said...

Thanks everyone. Today was a much better day. Thanks for all the good vibes and thoughts. Much appreciated. But my issues are a trifle compared to what I was referring to in the post yesterday.