Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Me and my son, Jacob (Caught with his eyes closed!)
I decided to take my son out on a bicycling adventure Saturday, because the forecast for Sunday didn't look too promising. We had a good ride and my son learned a few things, so that's always a good thing.

Here's to you, if you are a Father. I hope the day brings you good things. Thanks for being the best Dad you can be. It matters a lot.

Here's to you if you have a father. I hope that whomever he is, that he is a blessing to you. Fathers come in more ways than just genetically, so think about that.......

Here's to you if you aren't a father. There is no shame in not having your own children. And just like above, that doesn't mean you can't be a "father" to someone.

Whatever the flavor, have a great Father's Day and enjoy yourselves out there!

No comments: