Monday, September 01, 2014

Happy Labor Day!

It's Labor Day in the States, so this marks our traditional "end of Summer" ritual here.

I hope everyone is having a safe, fun, and exciting last day of a three day weekend. Tomorrow it is back to the grind and the long slide into Fall and Winter begins for us. Now that may sound depressing, but actually, some of the best mountain biking times I've had were in fall, and Winter? Well, that used to be a bummer, but now there are fat bikes!

Speaking of those, I will be looking forward to getting on that Blackborow DS this late Fall or early Winter and making some big, fat tracks across the Cedar Valley. Until then, I will be tweaking out some things on the Snow Dog and riding the MukTruk, of course!

And in semi-fat news, wait till you see what I was busy working on this weekend......

Stay tuned.

No comments: