It has been plenty busy around here of late, but I have scraped up a few bits and have found time to install them on the 1X1 bequeathed to me by former Europa employee, Brian.
Here's the parts listing so far:
- Super ancient Shimano cantilever brakes. Probably "Deer Head" era ones, and someone painted one set flat black. Hey, they'll work!
- Mountain Goat "Goat Horns" bull moose style chrome plated bar/stem combo. I thought a product named "Goat Horns" was appropriate here.
- Some old Ergon grips in white that I've had around since '08 or so on sevearl different bikes.
- Bontrager seat post. It's long enough, silver enough, and darn it! I like it!
- Black Salsa Cycles Lip-Loc seat binder.
- Black Mavic 221 rims laced to black Shimano Parallax LX hubs courtesy of El Presidente' Ari of the Slender Fungus
- NOS Panaracer Magic tires in the cream color with skin walls.
- Ergon SM-3 saddle in black.
- A pair of Shimano Exage cantilever brake levers. Circa '93. Bought from Dave's Closeouts at Frostbike ages ago. Actually, I think they were free.