Wednesday, November 18, 2015

New Look

First in a series.....
Well, if you clicked on the G-Ted Productions site and thought, "What the.....?!!", I wouldn't blame you. The header that Jeff Kerkove designed for me way back about 8 years or so has been retired, finally. I would imagine you may think you have ended up at the wrong address, but no......it's gonna be okay. 

I'd been thinking about changing up the site's header ever since I did the "A Decade Of Nonsense" series here which celebrated my ten years of blogging. Plus, I wasn't really focusing on just 29"ers, which was a main theme of the header Jeff did for me. I have been dabbling in all sorts of stuff, really, so the 29"er deal has kind of worn out its welcome here. Not that I still don't like that format, or support it....

The Blogger template allows you to use different images and when I was doing "Gravel Grinder News" on the Blogger template, I used that feature to swap out the header image monthly. I finally recalled that I could do that today, so......

You can expect a new header every so often whenever the fit takes me. I may do that monthly, or whenever I get a good shot I want to share. Thanks for reading, as always, and I hope you enjoy the changing header themes.

2 comments:

S Sprague said...

I like it GT! Great photo! Change is good and keep looking forward.

Guitar Ted said...

@S Sprague- Thank you! I think it is a good way to keep the look fresh and thematically better match my content.