|The geared fat bike.|
Anyway, this bike has been modded constantly until this year when I pretty much brought it up to a state where I am pretty happy with the bike now. There are still a few details I want to address at some point, but for now the Ti Muk will stay in this state for a while to come. Future upgrades will be listed later, but here is the spec as it sits today.
- Frame/Fork: 2012 Titanium Mukluk with On One Fatty carbon fork.
- Wheels/Tires: Rolling Darryls, tubed, with a Bud up front and an unbadged Chinese tire out back which strongly resembles a Panaracer Fat B Nimble. Hubs are Salsa w/Salsa skewers.
- Drive Train- Surly OD Crankset w/36T/22T rings, SRAM cassette, 10spd 11-36T, XT Shadow Plus DynaSys rear derailleur w/clutch, Shimano 105 10spd chain. SRAM x-9 direct mount front derailleur
- Right Shifter- DynaSys 10 speed, Left Shifter- SRAM X-9
- Brakes- Magura Lower end CarboTech model, can't remember the model right now.
- Bar/Stem: Answer carbon flat bar and Answer aluminum stem. Grips are an Ergon cork model.
- Seat Post- Body Float with titanium shaft. Saddle is a Velo take off from an SE Racing single speed.
- Pedals: Fixation Mesa MP
- Accessories: Dave's Mud Shovel rear fender, Bike Bag Dude bags, prototype mud guard on crank.