Monday, May 30, 2016

Memorial Day

Tony, his Fargo, and my BMC "Orange Crush"
Holiday weekends are often so packed full of activities that we tend to lose the handle on what the heck the whole day off is for in the first place. So, I would like to say Thank You to all Veterans and those still serving. This man appreciates all they have dome, are doing, and will do so I have freedom and the country I live in.

I hope that you take a moment to make your own observations on this holiday and what it means to you.

This begins a weird week for me. I have Tuesday and Wednesday at work, then I am leaving with that guy in the image here today to travel to the Dirty Kanza 200. I won't be racing, but I am taking a bicycle to ride while I am down there. I'm going to plan on a solo ride while the DK is on, ( not on the course), so I can do some testing of some stuff and get in more miles before Odin's Revenge.

Then after four more days off I'll come back and get back into work mode again. That'll be really weird. I won't know what day it even is by then! I may not even get regular posts up on here whilst I am gallivanting around the Mid-West. Apologies beforehand and a forewarning.

No comments: