Monday, August 27, 2018

Upgraded

Transitional phase engaged
Something happened here at Guitar Ted Productions that hasn't happened in over 10 years. I got a new PC set up.

That's right, out with the old, in with the new! Hopefully there will be no hiccups with the new set up or the transition to a completely new set up. And when I say "completely new", I mean even the desk!

The computer I used was old, but the desk was absolutely decrepit. I have a pet peeve and it has to do with pressed wood furniture. I do not like it at all. My old desk, which you can see in the image here, was pressed wood and it started decaying immediately after we got it. It got so bad that for a while it was snagging my wool garments. Not good!

So I ended up modifying the desk top using Gorilla Glue and that actually worked very well. Anyway, as you can imagine, the desk is a mess and looks horrible. I cannot wait to get this piece of slag out of the house. But before that happens my tech, (Mrs. Guitar Ted), has to do a lot of switching, rewiring, and we both will be rearranging and cleaning up stuff.

So, what can you, as a reader here, expect? Hopefully you can still expect the same content daily, (or nearly so), that I have provided for over ten years here. Barring any technical difficulties during the switch, that will be the case. Otherwise the look and feel of the blog should remain the same for the foreseeable future.

I guess now would be as good a time as any to ask for any suggestions or comments that you, as readers, would like to see changed, deleted, added, or whatever. Just hit me up in the comments here or at g.ted.productions@gmail.com

As always, thank you for reading Guitar Ted Productions!

No comments: