Saturday, December 28, 2019

Minus Ten Review 2009-52

Ten years ago on the blog it was mostly all about the "Rear View" for that year. No particular reason to re-hash any of that here again. So, I wanted to take this opportunity to remind you all that this will be the last "MTR" post.

I have decided that these were really about the beginnings of the blog. I started these as a kind of way to celebrate a decade of blogging in 2015. Well, it was neat to revisit those ancient posts, and to recall the way this grew. However; I have noticed with this year and last that I have taken the MTR posts as opportunities to riff on themes having more to do with "the now" than "the yesterday".

That tells me it is time to retire the series. Also, with my closing in on 15 years of blogging here, I thought it might be fun to switch gears and just have me talk about whatever random posts I find in the pile from the last decade (2010-2019) that stick out as being relevant today, or which were impactful to me/the blog, or noteworthy for whatever reason. Maybe you've got ideas? Let me know. I want to mark 15 years somehow though.

That will happen- the 15th anniversary, that is- in May of 2020. So, I've got time to dream up something, or to ponder any ideas you might have out there.

Or maybe Sundays I'll take off. Gee....... That's a thought! 

Anyway, something different is going to happen regardless. I hope that you enjoyed the past several years of looking back on Sundays at the blogging history, and thank you for reading Guitar Ted Productions, as always!

No comments: