Tuesday, November 24, 2020

End Of Year Plans

The last month of 2020 is nigh, and that means a few different things for you- the reader- here at Guitar Ted Productions. So, assuming some of you may be new here, or that some of you may not have been hanging here in years past during December, I thought I might lay down what you can expect for the last month of 2020 blogging. 

So, no "Black Friday" specials, just to get THAT out of the way! Sheesh! I can't believe that's a thing this year. It seems so.....crass? Yes, crass is the word. Ill-informed would be another term I'd use. Anyway..... None of that nonsense here. 

No, but I will still be doing an end of year review series that I call "Rear View" which I have been doing for all 15 years of this deal. Included in the review will be a look at the bikes I used and that is called "Bikes Of 2020". So, besides the year in review series you will see those bicycle posts. 

I also have a special Thanksgiving post this year,( I know- that isn't in December, but I thought I'd throw that out there.), and I will have a special 2020 post concerning my thoughts and feelings as we continue working through this unusual season in all our lives. That should about wrap up my 'special added extras' coming up.

In the meantime, I will still be doing all the usual posts everyday. You will still get the "Friday News and Views" posts. I will still have the Sunday series called "Trans Iowa Stories" all through December. You'll get to read about how Trans Iowa v10 was supposed to be the last Trans Iowa and why it wasn't. Going into 2021 that series will continue, by the way, but I suspect that I will wrap that series up sometime next year. All this will mean that many times throughout December there will be two posts a day.

And as long as I am mentioning 2021, I will once again be doing my opinion piece on the gravel riding scene called "The State of the Gravel Scene". That will post during the first few days of 2021. 

So, this is just a kind of 'heads up' post to let you know what to expect and if you see some unusual posts in your feed, (is that still a thing?), or when you fire up your devices, you'll know why. Well......that is IF you read this!

2 comments:

FarleyBob said...

There is no "IF". I read and enjoy your blog everyday! In this Thanksgiving week, I would like to Thank You GT for all of the effort you put in to this blog to keep us all entertained and enlightened on a daily basis! Keep up the good work!

Guitar Ted said...

@FarleyBob - Thank you!