If anything listed here is of interest to you, shoot me an e-mail.
Terms And Conditions:
- No shipping to foreign countries. Lower 48 states only.
- Shipping costs are assumed by the buyer and will be quoted separately from item price.
- All items will be securely packed and sent in sturdy cardboard boxes only.
- Payment by PayPal or cash (in cases where the sale is local ), only. No exceptions.
- Locals may arrange for a pick up, to be arranged in advance.
- Sale items carry no warranty, and are sold as is. No returns! No Refunds!
24 hole frt/rear hubs with bladed spokes, convertible end cap DISC BRAKE HUBS and Major Tom TUBULAR rims. 1650 grams for the pair.
BRAND NEW!! Never had a tire, cassette, or bike frame touch these. MINT!!
Okay, listen up- THESE ARE BRAND NEW, never been on a bike wheels with a CASSETTE which is BRAND NEW!! Details:
- Rear 197 X 12mm Thru axle w/XD driver mounted with a 10-42 SRAM GX Cassette.
- FRONT 150mm X 15mm thru axle
- Turnagain (Borealis) hubs in ano GREEN
- Velocity Dually rims.
- Rear hub compatible with Shimano Cassette Freehub (Not included)
$500.00 plus shipping. You get BRAND NEW wheels with a BRAND NEW cassette and BRAND NEW tires. This package with labor to build the wheels would cost you $1000.00 to purchase.
Just add rim strip, valves, sealant, and your 197 rear/150 front fat bike. The wheels were built by Chris Murray in Colorado.
I purchased these for converting my Blackborow but decided not to go with that set up after all.
This was my son's fat bike which he outgrew. Fits anyone with a 28" inseam with 3.8"-4.0" tires on 80mm rims.
Forks: I have the following forks for sale:
- Manitou Tower Pro- 120mm travel NOTE: 20mm thru axle ONLY and travel is NOT CONVERTIBLE. Straight 1 1/8th steer tube. NEVER BEEN MOUNTED- this fork is brand new. - $250.00 FIRM plus shipping.
- Reba XX Fork: 2012 version with near new lowers. 20mm THRU AXLE DROP OUT. Maxle. 140mm travel, (can drop travel internally with spacers). Compression, Gate Control, Rebound control, and Dual Air Spring. 7 1/2 inches of TAPERED STEER TUBE. Very low use on this one. $300.00 plus shipping.
Tires: I have several tires that are for sale. These are all 29"er treads and are folding bead tires which I purchased for testing. Most have tons of life left in them. Some are no longer made anymore.Ask for currently available offerings if you are interested.