If anything listed here is of interest to you, shoot me an e-mail.
Terms And Conditions:
- No shipping to foreign countries. Lower 48 states only.
- Shipping costs are assumed by the buyer and will be quoted separately from item price.
- All items will be securely packed and sent in sturdy cardboard boxes only.
- Payment by PayPal or cash (in cases where the sale is local ), only. No exceptions.
- Locals may arrange for a pick up, to be arranged in advance.
- Sale items carry no warranty, and are sold as is. No returns! No Refunds!
WHEELS! I'm going to be selling some wheels off here, and the images will come soon, but for now, here is some info.....
- Industry 9 Single Speed Wheels: These wheels are 29"er single speed specific wheels with QR style attachment. (No thru axle compatibility, as far as I know) Vintage from about 2008, as far as I can tell, but they have very little use. Laced to Bontrager Duster rims with the TLR tubeless rim strips provided. Black ano hubs, black ano spokes, and black rims. You need a set of killer looking, low engagement hub single speed wheels? $400.00 I used these off and on over the years, but they look practically new and have tons of life left in them.
- 650B/27.5er MTB Wheels: These are BRAND NEW used only to mount tires up on for measurements. Hope Evo Pro II hubs in black ano w/end caps for front and rear. Laced with a combination of butted and straight gauge spokes to deal with disc brake stresses but yield a decent weight overall. Alloy nips. WTB Frequency 25 rims, with tubeless tape installed. Want a killer wheel set for a B+ set up or for your 27.5er? These are a steal at $400.00.
Forks: I have the following forks for sale:
- Manitou Tower Pro- 120mm travel NOTE: 20mm thru axle ONLY and travel is NOT CONVERTIBLE. Straight 1 1/8th steer tube. NEVER BEEN MOUNTED- this fork is brand new. - $250.00 FIRM plus shipping.
- Rock Shox Reba Team, approximately 2007 vintage. Currently a 120mm travel fork with 20mm Maxle thru axle. Travel IS CONVERTIBLE. (Must use Rock Shox spacers and travel is convertible internally only.) Remote lock out included. - $150.00 plus shipping
- Salsa Cycles Enabler Fork: CrMo steel, Anything Cage mounts on the rear facing side on both legs, 10mm QR drop outs, 135mm REAR BRAKE STANDARD brake mount. 9 1/4" steer tube with star nut: $60.00 + shipping.
- Salsa Cycles CroMoto Grande 29"er fork: 2009-ish. Very, very little use. 9mm QR drop outs, 8 1/4" steer tube with star nut. $75.00 + shipping.
- Reba XX Fork: 2012 version with near new lowers. 20mm THRU AXLE DROP OUT. Maxle. 140mm travel, (can drop travel internally with spacers). Compression, Gate Control, Rebound control, and Dual Air Spring. 7 1/2 inches of TAPERED STEER TUBE. Very low use on this one. $300.00 plus shipping.
- Bontrager Satellite Plus Canti Cross Fork: Carbon lowers, fender eyelets, 9mm QR drop outs, 10 1/2" of steer tube with star nut. Safety stripes added for.......safety! $50.00 + shipping.
Tires: I have several tires that are for sale. These are all 29"er treads and are folding bead tires which I purchased for testing. Most have tons of life left in them. Some are no longer made anymore.
- Maxxis Aspen 2.1 folding bead Exception series casing 1 @ $25.00
- Kenda Slant Six folders. DTC compound 2 @ $25.00 each
- Specialized Revelation folder. 2.1"er (No longer in production) 1 @ $25.00
- Bontrager Jones ACX folders 2.1"ers (Probably from early test bikes?) 4 @ $15.00 ea.