If anything listed here is of interest to you, shoot me an e-mail.
Terms And Conditions:
- No shipping to foreign countries. Lower 48 states only.
- Shipping costs are assumed by the buyer and will be quoted separately from item price.
- All items will be securely packed and sent in sturdy cardboard boxes only.
- Payment by PayPal or cash (in cases where the sale is local ), only. No exceptions.
- Locals may arrange for a pick up, to be arranged in advance.
- Sale items carry no warranty, and are sold as is. No returns! No Refunds!
Here is an oddball wheel set which you might need. It has Velocity QR ONLY hubs laced to a rear Velocity Blunt and front Velocity P-35. Standard stainless steel black straight gauge spokes and red alloy nipples. These are legacy Velocity rims from when they were manufactured in Australia. The analog rim to today would be the Blunt SS and Blunt 35.
Both rims are tubeless ready: The Blunt has a Bontrager Duster rim strip and the P-35 has a fresh run of yellow tubeless tape. Valves will come with the wheels with new valve cores installed.
The rims are silver painted and the hubs are standard Velocity 10 speed compatible hub/front QR hub. Again- THESE ARE NOT CONVERTIBLE. They are QR only!
They are used but could pass for new and have very few miles on them. In fact, I've never ridden them at all. I bought these from a co-worker who used them for a brief time, so super low miles on this set.
Rotors Included! 160R/180frt. NO QUICK RELEASES.- $200.00 + shipping
I do not know if this will fit anything else, but it fits the Xtra Small Muk PERFECTLY! Very rare bag to find and in PERFECT condition. This was on my son's first fat bike which he out grew.
Forks: I have the following forks for sale:
White Brothers Snowpack:
Aluminum version here The axle to crown is 468mm, offset is 42mm, and it fits fat bike front hubs with a FRONT DISC BRAKE STANDARD mount. NOTE: Older Hope hubs, Salsa Enabler hubs and the like WILL NOT WORK without a separate brake adapter which you would have to source. ALSO NOTE: This is for a 135OLD FRONT HUB ONLY! This will not fit many current hubs in wheels which are interchangeable with a Bluto fork because those are spaced differently. QR attachment only. NO THROUGH AXLES! Clearance for up to a 4.9" fat bike tire (according to White Brothers) or a 29+ wheel and tire.
Take it off my hands. Near new condition. I maybe have a 100 easy miles on it maximum. 8 1/2" of steer tube. Star nut installed in aluminum steer tube. MSRP $350.00 Asking $200.00 OBO
- Reba XX Fork: 2012 version with near new lowers. 20mm THRU AXLE DROP OUT. Maxle. 140mm travel, (can drop travel internally with spacers). Compression, Gate Control, Rebound control, and Dual Air Spring. 7 1/2 inches of TAPERED STEER TUBE. Very low use on this one. $
300.00 NOW $200.00!Bottom Dollar. I need this gone $150.00 plus shipping.