If anything listed here is of interest to you, shoot me an e-mail.
Terms And Conditions:
- No shipping to foreign countries. Lower 48 states only.
- Shipping costs are assumed by the buyer and will be quoted separately from item price.
- All items will be securely packed and sent in sturdy cardboard boxes only.
- Payment by PayPal or cash (in cases where the sale is local ), only. No exceptions.
- Locals may arrange for a pick up, to be arranged in advance.
- Sale items carry no warranty, and are sold as is. No returns! No Refunds!
- More Info On Any Item Here On Request
- Offerings will change on occasion. Keep Checking Back!
|Bike shown as complete for reference only. FRAME ONLY FOR SALE!|
Singular Cycles Buzzard Frame Only Size Large:
Time to clear out some room in the GT shed and this one has to go. RARE Singular Buzzard All Mountain Hardtail. NOTE: This bike has TRADITIONAL 135mm QR rear axle set up. NOT BOOST, No Dropper Post Route, Provisions for a (gasp!) FRONT DERAILLEUR! The frame is steel. This can be combined with the fork or not - (MRP 140mm travel fork with few hours, 15mm through axle. See below for separate entry) Okay, so it is a SIZE LARGE and fits like a more traditional MTB. This bike came along before the "low, slack, long" phase of geometry, so it does XC trails as well as more DH oriented stuff.
NOTE: Bike shown complete but ALL YOU ARE BUYING IS THE FRAME HERE I can combine this with the Reba fork at the bottom of this page for FREE. Just let me know if you want the fork as well.
The frame will be expertly packed and shipped via BIKE FLIGHTS. (Unless there is a local pick-up arranged) SHIPPING WILL BE AT BUYERS EXPENSE.
PRICE: Frame Only- $400.00 FIRM + Shipping
2008 Raleigh Shimano Coasting Bike: (Picture Coming Soon) This is a step-thru frame bike that features the rare and out of production SHIMANO COASTING DRIVETRAIN. Basically it is an automatically shifting Internally Geared 3spd Hub bike controlled by a seat tube mounted governor and run by a front hub dynamo. Simply pedal the bike and it shifts for you. This bike maybe has 20 miles on it. One size fits most. LOCAL PICK_UP ONLY at $110.00 FIRM
NOTES: This is more bivy and less a tent. I'm 6'1" and I felt pretty constrained inside this thing. Got kids that need a tent? This might be perfect for someone 7-12yrs old. OR, if you are on the cheap, or just want to try overnight camping, here ya go. It's well made, heavy, and it doesn't vent the best. I'd bank on this in cool to colder weather though. Might be a condensation nightmare. I don't know.
HERE. More pics of it there as well.
I'm not asking much for this, because it seems a shame to just toss it. So, $35.00? Let me know. It's worth that just for someone to try a sub24 overnight experience, I think. Shipping extra, of course. Local pick up available if you'd rather. SOLD AS IS!
I do not know if this will fit anything else, but it fits the Xtra Small Mukluk PERFECTLY! Very rare bag to find and in PERFECT condition. This was on my son's first fat bike which he out grew.
Forks: I have the following forks for sale:
White Brothers Snowpack:
Aluminum version here The axle to crown is 468mm, offset is 42mm, and it fits fat bike front hubs with a FRONT DISC BRAKE STANDARD mount. NOTE: Older Hope hubs, Salsa Enabler hubs and the like WILL NOT WORK without a separate brake adapter which you would have to source. ALSO NOTE: This is for a 135OLD FRONT HUB ONLY! This will not fit many current hubs in wheels which are interchangeable with a Bluto fork because those are spaced differently. QR attachment only. NO THROUGH AXLES! Clearance for up to a 4.9" fat bike tire (according to White Brothers) or a 29+ wheel and tire.
Take it off my hands. Near new condition. I maybe have a 100 easy miles on it maximum. 8 1/2" of steer tube. Star nut installed in aluminum steer tube. MSRP $350.00 Asking $150.00 OBO
- Reba XX Fork: 2012 version with near new lowers. 20mm THRU AXLE DROP OUT. Maxle. 140mm travel, (can drop travel internally with spacers). Compression, Gate Control, Rebound control, and Dual Air Spring. 7 1/2 inches of TAPERED STEER TUBE. Very low use on this one. $
300.00 NOW $200.00!
- CAN BE BUNDLED WITH THE BUZZARD FRAME ABOVE AT NO CHARGE- BUY THE BUZZARD FRAME- GET THE FORK FOR FREE!