Saturday, August 14, 2010

Salsa Cycles On Tour And Something 4 Sale!

See A Real, Live Mukluk! If you are reading this and are anywhere in the vicinity of DeKalb, Illinois, you gotta get down to North Central Cyclery and see the new goodness from Salsa Cycles. Salsa Cycles minions will be present and showing never before seen or heard of Salsa Cycles goodness. (I don't even know what the heck they will be showing!) So check out the details here, and be there on August 18th!

(And if you see my friend Ari, tell him G-Ted sent ya!)



4 Sale: In order that I might purchase a very interesting bike, (see above), I am going to put up my rare, pristine, never raced Raleigh Rainier single speed cyclo-cross bike. It is a 59cm frame size. I have a set of Origin 8/Weinmann wheels on it that accept a thread on free wheel and flips for fixed gear use. (Urban hipster alert!) This bike has an Easton EC 90 carbon fork, and KORE brakes with a Midge Bar and vintage Shimano Sante' levers and cranks in white. Bontrager post, stem and saddle. (No pedals with bike)

Make me an offer, but remember- this bike was a very limited edition frame set only from Raleigh a couple years ago. You can not get this anywhere else. E-mail me offers here.

5 comments:

Jay Dub said...

man I'd love to have that Raleigh. I loved it since it came out.... But there is nowhere for it in my stable. Not to mention I stopped riding bikes because of my knees which would be compounded by the single speed nature of the Raleigh....

MG said...

i'm doing the same crazy stuff to find a spot for a mukluk in my garage too, GT... there are gonna' be a lot of folks riding new mukluks this winter. and a lot of pugsleys for sale!!

Steve Fuller said...

MG - I'll be interested to see if the Pugsley fire happens or not. The Mukluk is lighter, but it does seem there's been a lot of not completely positive talk and comments about the hub size and offset choices that Salsa made. It will be interesting to see how QBP plans on differentiating the two bikes as time moves forward.

Jay Dub said...

would you care to give some idea of a price on the Raleigh?

Guitar Ted said...

@Jay Dub: The Raleigh has been claimed. Sorry!