Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Cheer

The weekend saw a great lowering of cycling buzz out there on the internet. No wonder- Christmas is a day away.

Most folks traveled over the weekend, if that's what they had to do, or were out getting that last bit of shopping done before the big day.

Mrs. Guitar Ted took me out to the local store where she led me to the wine and spirits section and told me to "pick two...just don't make it too expensive."

So there are my two picks. While this sort of adult beverage may not be your cup-o-tea, I have no issues being responsible with this sort of thing, and I was tickled that she even thought about this as a gift idea for me. So to my wonderful wife: Thanks!

Anyway.....I hope you all have a wonderful time ahead of you. The holidays can be rather stressful, and many lose sight of what is important now.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

coastkid said...

Having visited the Distillery i can recommend the Singleton, a real smooth Whisky from Dufftown here in Scotland... -:)

Wishing you a Merry Xmas festive Season Ted and look forward to reading your posts from over the pond in the New Year!

Bruce

DJ Dual Core said...

Iowa's own Cedar Ridge Bourbon is not to be missed, if you appreciate things like Woodford Reserve.

Guitar Ted said...

Thanks guys. Neil: I'll have to check into this. I wonder where I can find that?

Bruce: Thanks! I appreciate a recommendation from a native Scot! I've been enjoying your blog as well. Thanks for posting a comment here.

Merry Christmas to all!

LvilleTex said...

Woodford is a solid metric hundy from here. Too bad I can't drink the sour mash.