Monday, September 04, 2023

Labor Day

 Happy Labor Day!

Just a quick note from me to you today hoping that you are enjoying the last big Summer holiday. That is, if you celebrate or observe this holiday

Here at G-Ted Productions it will be a complete day off with time spent with family and maybe.....maybe a bike ride. It is supposed to be around 100 degrees here today so I don't know about that for sure. 

But whatever the case may be, i will try to take in the day and I will try to be grateful for all I have in Life here where I am at. 

Fall is on the doorstep. My favorite time for riding in the year. This will be looking like a weird fall because it has been so dry, there likely won't be very good Fall colors. Things will turn brown in a hurry. The harvest, such as it is, will be early too, I am betting. I think I've seen images online from other riders showing corn picking already. That's odd. 

Anyway..... Happy Labor Day! See you again here tomorrow!

Thank you for reading Guitar Ted Productions.

No comments: