Monday, November 27, 2006

Back At It!

Well, that was fun while it lasted! Those big holday weekends are always a time that trips me up. I guess I am a routine kind of guy. I kind of get lost in an unstructured period of time like we just experienced over the past four days. It was good from the standpoint of getting some much needed rest though, I will say that much!

For the next couple of weeks I'll be posting a reminder that Trans Iowa registration is open. If you go to the website, you will be directed as to how to get your chance to enter the event. I'll also post any new announcements here as well. Remember, the registration post cards must be recieved no later than December 15th!

I'm getting busy with that Trans Iowa stuff again and also another event which I will be announcing as soon as some final details are hashed out. Keep your eyes peeled here and on Twenty Nine Inches for that announcement soon!

So, lets see......what else is up? Well, the Caffiene 29"er update is due soon in which I will lay out some numbers and further impressions about the bike. I will have an update on the carbon 29"er forks soon, and possibly a new introduction soon for a bike. Of course the ongoing Haro project which will be detailed when there is any action on that.

Other than that, it's just work as usual!

No comments: