Monday, August 16, 2010

Changes

<===Sunset from my porch the night of my wife's graduation from college.

There are some changes coming and I am looking forward to them.

The first and foremost is a personal one. My family life should be returning to a somewhat stable path for awhile now that school is ended for my wife and starting again for my children. A regular schedule of sorts that we have not had for two years. Although I have already congratulated her, I just wanted to put on this blog that I am very proud of my wife and her achievement. We pulled off a surprise party for her Saturday night with her parents there and close friends. Good stuff.

Second off, I will be switching up the stable in terms of bicycles. I have one up for sale publicly to make room for one I already have pre-ordered. It's going to be an exciting addition to my stable that will also signal a new activity that I am contemplating that will be right in line with this new rig. I'm still playing with ideas, but let's just say it will be interesting. (UPDATE: The Raleigh Rainier has been claimed- No longer for sale.)

 Summer is ending and we have the first hints of fall. Well, really- the trees in our neighborhood were turning color back in July, but now finally the air is matching the look of the trees. So I am looking forward to wool jerseys and crunching leaves. It won't be long now.

4 comments:

Captain Bob said...

I love autumn. It's in my mind the best time of the entire year. Even if it means that winter is a comin.....

mw said...

58 degs this morn.

Guitar Ted said...

@mw: Yeah, but I see that the weatherman is thinking it will be hot and humid at the Gravel Worlds.

I'll have fun either way!

MG said...

Oh yeah, we'll have fun...