Sunday, June 05, 2011

Trans Iowa V7 Film Project: 300 Miles Of Gravel

The event just completed yesterday, the Dirty Kanza 200 , had a great run in the typical heat and wind again. So first off, let me just congratulate any riders that toed the line and say that I am in awe of any of you that finished that tough event.

Now, I want to let everyone know that the film footage taken during T.I.V7 has started to take shape and the projects creator, Jeff Frings, has sent me a link to the trailer for this film he is calling "300 Miles Of Gravel". Without further adieu, here is a sneak peek of what to expect.....


300 Miles of Gravel Trailer from Jeff Frings Photography on Vimeo.


This film is scheduled to be released late this year. I'll let everyone know any more details as they become known to me.  Thanks to Jeff Frings. Thanks to everyone involved in Trans Iowa V7, David Pals, my co-director, and the City of Grinnell for making it all possible.

Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments: