Monday, August 14, 2023

Frustrated

The past week has been one of a bit of frustration in terms of getting out to ride. Either my time has been short or I woke up feeling poorly so that no country rides were happening. 

I did have one day where I was going to go and ride but that dratted GPS computer frustrated me so much that day that I nearly lost it and I ended up just aimlessly riding around town trying to calm down. 

I tell ya....technology and devices. That stuff is bad news. Or I should say, 'It can be bad news". For me, at any rate. 

Then there was the "Truck With No Name", which had to go to the shop and I spent 2K getting it up to snuff. I still have to fix the inner driver's side door handle yet. And the locks don't work either. Hrumpf.... 

It wasn't all bad. But it was "one of those weeks". The fact that we had some perfect "blue sky" days in there didn't help me either. I guess not riding and having clean air to breath is better than what we had here most of June! And we've had some timely rains. So that dust surely has settled a bit. Can't wait to get out there to check it all out soon......

No comments: