Monday, September 07, 2015

Happy Labor Day

Labor Day usually marks a "full stop" on Summer activities in the US.
Happy Labor Day!

Guitar Ted Productions wishes all of you readers out there a Happy Labor Day and a Fall of fun activities and riding.

Just because Fall is here doesn't mean that your bicycles have to go into storage. Get some lights, a good layering system, and my favorite- wool!- and keep on riding.

I declared Labor Day Weekend my "off-season" rest period, and a time for some much needed household duties, but I'll be back on it again this week.

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year to bicycle and I have my single speeds ready and waiting for woods plunking along with some plans for some gravel rides this month and next. I hope to get a good "Fall color tour" in somewhere, for instance, and I want to pack in a few hilly rides before the snow sets in.

Anyway, there is that and something to do with the bicycle in the picture here. Stay tuned.........

No comments: