|It'll be chilly, maybe wet, and ya better bring yer wool!|
- No drop, casual ride pace that may feature several stops for image geekery.
- Held North of the Amana Colonies and the Iowa River Valley where the views are spectacular and the roads are fun.
- There will be some tough hills.
- There will be dead flat parts.
- Expect to pedal around 40-ish miles or so.
- There will be dirt roads.
- You may have to walk in mud.
- There will be story telling, adult beverages, and food consumed afterward.
|Depending on weather, we may get a bit wet!|
Anyway, however the route goes, the plan is to do a fun 40-ish miles then return to the Amana village for some brews and food before bailing out back home. It should be a good time. I'll have more on this event as time draws near, but for now I'll be focusing on some other upcoming events I have on my plate and we'll get back to this come late Summer and pick up where we left off here.
Suggestions? Concerns? Comments? You know where to leave them. Thanks for considering the Geezer Ride!