|Never mind that date, by the way.|
So, there is that at least.
Anyway, for now there are a few things that will not be negotiable concerning the next C.O.G. 100. They are the following:
- Single Speed bicycles only.
- Self-navigated by cue sheet.
- Same time of year.
- New Course out of Grinnell
First, N.Y. Roll is a veteran of the Military. So, he is thinking about allowing any veteran of the armed services free entry into the event.
- Veterans may get to enter the C.O.G. 100 for no fee.
- Past Champions (Male & Female) from the previous year's C.O.G. 100 get free entry
- Have pre and post event gatherings at Peace Tree Tap Room again.
- Have a 30-50 mile course for single speeders that just want to have a fun ride. There would be a fee to enter and you would have to have a single speed bike. It is a single speed event, after all.
NOTE: This event isn't for everyone, and that's okay. We aren't out to make everyone happy, and even those that choose to come may not end up being happy. That's the way things go in Life. So, if you are thinking of ideas that veer off the path we are setting, or are contradictory to the spirit of this event, then you may as well move on. This event is not for you. If you, on the other hand, kind of dig where this is headed, and have some good tweaks or other ideas you think would fit the mold we have cast, rave on. We want to hear from you.