Thursday, August 18, 2022

The Radio Ranch Goes On The Road

 This coming Sunday I am supposed to be in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to do an interview with Dave Pryor of the unPAved of the Susquehanna River Valley event. 

Dave has been on the Riding Gravel Radio Ranch as a guest more times than anyone else, and is a great interview. This time I suspect it will be the best one yet. 

That's because Dave will have just come off his attempt at Gravel Worlds and I will be expecting a full race report from him on his race and beyond to his take on the event as a whole and how everything went down. 

Our plan, (N.Y. Roll is driving me down, by the way), is to take bicycles and do a bit of an easy spin, then to retire to Dave's motel room and to conduct the interview there with him. I guess I hadn't thought of this, but we'll be stuck in our chamois the entire time. Hmm.... Well, it's like Jeff Kerkove used to say, "Chamois time is training time!". Ha ha! 

So, anyway, look forward to that coming out in the near future. Maybe next week even, and I'll be sure to link to that here when it does.

No comments: