Tuesday, November 26, 2013

End Of The Year Scheduling

With the end of the year coming up, I figured I had better lay out how things are going to happen around here in the coming weeks. In years past I have done a bit of a year end retrospective. I may do a small bit of that at the end of December, but not quite to the extent that I have in years past.

However; I have been having a lot of fun telling you all about my past Trans Iowa memories in my "Trans Iowa: Ten Years Of Tales" posts. I have been rolling out those every Saturday for a while now. However; this past weekend I started crunching some numbers and realized I might only get up through Trans Iowa v7 by the time Trans Iowa v10 hits. I had wanted to get through that series long before then, so I started doing two in a row posts just this past weekend.

Even with two every weekend, I doubt I'll quite get through all of those when I want to, so I have hatched a plan where on Holidays coming up, you will see the "Trans Iowa: Ten Years Of Tales"  appear on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day also.

So, look for a Thanksgiving Day post from this series and then Saturday and Sunday posts from this series as well. Just figured that those who are looking for those stories should be aware of when they are going to get posted. Thanks for all the positive feedback I have gotten on those so far. It is much appreciated.

No comments: