|My single speed set up on the BMC "Orange Crush" #49|
We are suggesting that you go do a long, preferably single speed, gravel bike ride in lieu of doing the C.O.G. 100. If you can, and we realize that some restrictions on movements exist in certain parts of the world and at home here. But for those of you that still are allowed outside on bicycles, here are the ground rules:
- Social Distancing must be practiced! No group riding!
- Ride as little or as far as you want. No distance requirements.
- Get a shot of at least your bike on a gravel road. If you can take a safe selfie, or put your camera in auto timer mode, get in the picture!
- Ride date: Saturday March 28th. Anytime Saturday you want is fine.
- Tag your picture and post to social media with the hashtag #cog100.
- OR- Send you images to firstname.lastname@example.org