Monday, December 26, 2022

Rear View 2022: Top 12 Images Of 2022

 The 12 best images from the blog for 2022 as chosen by me, Guitar Ted. All decisions are final! (HA!) Not that this is a contest, but I have my opinion which may or may not align with yours. Here they are listed in order from January onward and a couple may have some commentary to go with them. Enjoy! 

January: A birthday ride on my Blackborow DS

February: Drift hunting East of Waterloo on the BMC MCD

March: Visiting "The Big Rock" of Big Rock Road on the Tamland Two

April: Was this the last go-round for the "Careless Whispers"? I'm not sure yet...

May: Solo ride. Late planting.

June: N.Y. Roll organized a "Hall of Fame" ride to honor my GCHoF induction.

July: Day lillies in full-force on Young Road at Canfield Road.

August: Looking East down Bennington Road.

September: It was unusually dry

October: From the 'annual Fall Green Belt ride' I do

November: A rare day out in the country

December: Recording a podcast at N.Y. Roll's home.

That's a wrap on the images from the blog for 2022! As always, thank you for checking these out and for stopping by at Guitar Ted Productions.

2 comments:

fasteddy said...

I always enjoy the photos. I particularly like the greenbelt and HOF I think. Thanks for taking the time to share them!

Guitar Ted said...

@fasteddy- Thank you!