So, I might have four weeks - maybe six - to get a LOT of stuff done. The loose ends list is ridiculous. This post is pretty much for myself. It will be a list of things I need to get to.
I have several reviews undone yet. Ergon bar tape and saddle being perhaps the longest in terms of waiting to complete. I wanted to do a nice review of the SMP saddle as well, and that has been in limbo for weeks. There are also those Aeron TPU tubes I need to wrap up. Of course, the new WTB tires are the latest on the plate to get completed.
Then there is the Guitar Ted Lube-Off to get through. I'll tell ya, this stretch of wet weather has really thrown a wrench into this whole Lube-Off for 2026. Hopefully this weather will cooperate now so I can at least get some drier, dustier rides in before Thanksgiving. That is, if I can dodge what will certainly be a mad rush to harvest corn and beans.
Hang on.....it's gonna be crazy around here for a few weeks if the weather holds up.
No comments:
Post a Comment