Saturday, January 14, 2006

Just Ridin' And Smilin'

I went out for a little ride today on my Karate Monkey single speed. Just rode around for three hours. No speed drills, intervals, or any hill repeats. Just ridin' around. Looked up the boys at their meeting place before they went out on their little road excursion. Saw Mr.24, Super Saul, Mr. Fox, and J.Y. It sounded like they went for the local 50 mile loop. I hope they stayed warm! It was a balmy 21 degrees Fahrenheit when I left this morning, and by noon, when I got home, it was 34. I think Paddy H. sent us down some dry, Canadian air last night. It gets really cold in the dark but heats up fast in the sun. Anyway, it was a great ride. I'm sure there will be ride reports from some of the others when they get back! Check them out here and here.

Have a great weekend! I hope you all are having some kind of fun.........preferably on a bike!

No comments: