Saturday, November 19, 2016

Trans Iowa v13: Special Request

A while ago I asked that all registered Rookies respond by e-mail and get me a way to contact you via e-mail for future Trans Iowa communications. I am happy to report that most of the Rookies were very prompt and considerate in responding quickly. (THANK YOU! )

However; I have seven individuals who either are not paying attention or are too busy to bother with my request. Not sure what the deal is. So, today I am asking for help in getting these seven individuals to respond to me by Thanksgiving Day this coming Thursday.

If I do not hear from these folks by then, I will be left with no other alternative but to strike their names from the roster. I really don't want to have to do that, and I am betting they don't want that either. So, if you know any of these folks, please let them know that they need to respond by Thursday this coming week or they will be out of T.I.v13. Call them, e-mail them, send a smoke signal, I don't care, but my efforts to reach them are falling on deaf (digital) ears, apparently.

 All Present And Accounted For!! THANKS!!

  • Stephen Gaston
  • Ethiene Narvaez
  • Timothy Winterlin
  • Sheldon Thompson
  • Ian Wilkey
  • Luke Brager
  • Terri Collins

No comments: