Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Ridiculous

Urban gravel on the Ti Muk 2
The last two weeks have been pretty crap around here as far as the weather goes. Of course, I got sick the weekend before last, and so during my recovery we had two nice days. Now I feel great again but.....

The weather is ridiculous.

30mph winds with gusts to 50mph? Really?! And it has been way below average in terms of temperatures. March thinks April is on break so it just kept on with things. I dunno......

I've been sticking around in town of late. It's just too cold and windy for me to have any fun out in the country, so I'll wait, and wait.... 

The good news is that it is supposed to start straightening out again. Plus, what do I have to complain about? At least we didn't get any snow, tornadoes, or flooding rains. You folks who did- all the best to you! You've got it harder than I do here! 

I just feel like a bum sitting around town and I sense time slipping away. I was sure hoping to have had some nice, longer rides in by this point. I guess that will come. I just have to be a bit patient. Meanwhile the winds howl and it is hovering around the freezing mark here as I write this.
 

No comments: