Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Happy Thanksgiving from Guitar Ted Productions!

Today is that day that we here in the USA stop to give thanks, gather together, and feast. If you are reading this from another country, there is nothing at all that says that you cannot stop to give thanks as well. You don't need a national holiday for that!

So, wherever you are in this World, I hope that today you can find a quiet moment to reflect on those things that you are thankful for. I know one thing you could be thankful for, and that is your eyesight, because you are reading this! 

As for myself, I want to say that I am very thankful and eternally surprised that you, (Yes- YOU), have stopped by to read this blog everyday, or at least on occasion. You know, when I started this blog I had no expectations. I seriously thought that no one would read it, or even care what I had to write here.

Boy! Was I ever wrong about THAT! 

So, I appreciate you all here very much! I hope to keep up the work here at a high level for several years yet, so stay tuned for more here at G-Ted Productions. Until next time, have a safe and happy day, whether it is an official "Thanksgiving Day" or not.

4 comments:

MG said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Brother!! Thanks for being you. Love ya!!

Guitar Ted said...

@MG - Thanks Brother! I hope that you and your family have an awesome Thanksgiving! Love ya!

teamdarb said...

Ha, yes- I had to stop by. Woe to being on the road and eating. Thank you for leaving something to read.

Guitar Ted said...

@teamdarb - Thanks for checking in! Safe travels, Sir!