|Haulin' and swappin'|
A short list then...
- Ancient late 90's Manitou Titanium Spring fork off to a new home in Illinois.
- Old Bontrager wheel set off to a new home in Cedar Falls.
- A new-to-me fat bike wheel- (traded for the wheel set and a rigid fork)- Marge Lite, DMR hub, Bud tire.
- Restored two wheel sets with fresh sealant.
- Tweaked the Sawyer back to B+ glory after a brief test with a different tire on its wheel.
- Started cleaning up the Fargo GEN 2 with a fresh set of tires and will be getting the rigid fork back on for Winter, but I didn't quite get that far.....yet!
Swapping now and plans for swapping later! And then the imminent arrival of the Blackborow cannot be forgotten. It's going to be a good Winter.........