Sunday, October 11, 2015

T.I.v12: Registration Questions Answered

Since Saturday's Registration Announcement, (Seen HERE), I have had several good questions regarding the process, some in light of how I changed up registration for the Rookies, (That can be seen HERE), and so I figured I would answer the questions in a single, public blog post in case there are any other folks wondering similar things.

On Post Cards: ALL Winners, Finishers, and Vets MUST use a post card. Here is what you have to have on that post card.

Winners: Name, Class you want to enter (Open Men, Open Women, Single Speed/Fixed), Current E-mail address.

Finishers: Name, Class you want to enter (Open Men, Open Women, Single Speed/Fixed), Current E-mail address. Which Trans Iowas you have been in.

Veterans: Name, Class you want to enter (Open Men, Open Women, Single Speed/Fixed), Current E-mail address.Which Trans Iowas you were in.

As always- PLEASE WRITE PLAINLY OR YOUR ENTRY WILL BE DISCARDED.

All cards should be addressed to:
Europa Cycle & Ski
c/o Trans Iowa
4302 University Avenue
Cedar Falls IA 50613

Mode Of Delivery: The post card, (ONE per entrant), may be delivered via USPS, UPS, or FedEx ONLY. No "walk-ins", delivery by any type of courier, etc. You may overnight a letter.

ONLY ONE CARD PER ENVELOPE PLEASE!! So, don't plan on gathering four of your buddies and slamming five cards into a single envelope and paying one overnight fee. Everyone must be on a fair and level playing field here.

So, that should cover all the questions I have gotten but one.....what about gifts? 

That is entirely up to you folks. I have outlined the how concerning the registration, but as far as what anyone might want to do as an expression of thanks, I am not excluding that, nor am I going to say how you can express those feelings. Just know that the registration works as I have outlined it here.

I would caution anyone and say don't combine your gift and entry. That hasn't worked out well in a few instances, so please be aware of that. Otherwise, that should clear up any confusion.



No comments: