Thursday, November 17, 2005

Test Pattern


.......................(static).................(crackle-crackle)........................Testing 1 2 3! .....(crackle)..............................Can you hear me now? Heh, heh!

Thought I'd play around a bit with this logo. Now that I see it, it reminds me of Matt Chester's graphics. Oh well, I started something along these lines back in the 80's, and used a little Cheap Trick influence, and voila'!

Tell me something. Where does one get sublimated jerseys for a reasonable price, you know, so they don't have to cost over $50.00 each for less than 50-60 pieces. Anybody got any ideas?

More Intense Spyder 29" testing has been done. By the sounds of it, it's going into the beta stages now! Cool!

Single digits outside now, brrrr! Riding to work will be fun, well as far as the looks I'll get go!

No comments: