Sunday, December 31, 2006

Just Another Day?

Okay, is this just another day? A day of training, or whatever you would normally do on a Sunday? Does the change of calendars mean anything to you?

I guess for me the "traditional" kind of celebration/stupidity that accompanies this day has long since passed and now it really is pretty much another day to me. Sure, I'm looking forward to better weather and getting back out to ride longer rides in the daylight. But that isn't dependant upon the change of the calendar year, really.

All I know is that this cold I have better be a lot better tomorrow so I can take part in the Gravel Goo II that Mr. 24 has organized for us. A good long ride would be a good enough way to start a new calendar year, as far as I'm concerned.

Here's hoping you can get out and ride on New Year's Day too!

No comments: