Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Looking At The End Of Year Stuff (Already!)

 I know.....the end of 2022 already is at hand! It seems like it was just August a second ago. At any rate, now I get into thinking about the "end-of-year" stuff I do on this blog every year. 

I'll be looking at possibly doing some of this crossed over to a Guitar Ted Productions podcast episode, so if you'd rather hear me than read me, well- this may be an option

There will be the usual fare; A "Rearview" series that recaps everything that happened with me during the year. There will be a review of the bikes I used throughout the year, any changes to them, and the rides I used them for. I'll have the 12 best images of the year- one from each month. I will also do a top-ten list of posts that were top eye-ball catchers for the year. Some of those might just surprise you, by the way. I know I've been a bit taken aback by the list so far. 

And again- some of that content will cross over to a podcast. Obviously, the images would be a no-go! Ha! But yeah, some of that other stuff would make for a good podcast, I think. Of course, you can let me know in the comments about your ideas, criticisms, or shout-outs.

This is just a heads up to anyone new here, or that may have forgotten, that December is mostly about these things I've discussed in today's post. Now you know what to expect....

As always: Thank You For Reading Guitar Ted Productions!

No comments: