![]() |
| Saturday morning radar |
I was kind of excited to go ride on Saturday. First of all, I rarely get Saturdays off. The Cedar Valley Bicycle Collective is open all Saturday morning and I have to be there. Ever since 2022, Saturdays have been difficult for riding.
I usually get one, maybe two chances at a Saturday morning ride now. So you probably can feel me when I say it was extremely disappointing when I woke up to see it was going to rain.
Bah! And lightning was on the table too. Saturday afternoon was likely out of the question as well because I generally go shopping with Mrs. Guitar Ted on Saturday afternoons. It was raining off and on all day anyway, so it didn't matter. (Although I think N.Y. Roll managed to squeeze in a ride)
Sunday? Rained again..... No love here. August has been an odd for wet weather instead of the usual dry, hot weather we typically get.
So, it is a bitter pill to swallow as that will be the last chance I have at riding on a Saturday, most likely, until next year. Of course, Labor Day is coming up, so I'll have a Monday open for a ride.
Unless it rains. sigh......
Programming Note: Tomorrows post will be delayed until 7:00am CST due to an embargo.

No comments:
Post a Comment